We use modern encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal information (including your name, emails and email address, telephone number, credit card information and purchase history) safe. Ordering information is encrypted so that it cannot be read during transmission. All of your personal information will be treated as confidential information and can only be accessed by those of our employees who have a need to use such information.
Personal data we collect
Gemrize Limited collects and holds various types of your personal data, which includes:
- Contact details including telephone number, mailing address, email address;
- Payment method that you used, including the details of such payment, such as your credit card information or Paypal account information.
Purpose of collection
The personal data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Your user account registration;
- Fulfilling and processing orders for products and services;
- Responding to inquiries, suggestions and opinions;
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes
For the setting up of your user account, you must provide us with your name, email address and mailing address. As for your placing of an order with us, you must provide us with your payment information (i.e., credit card information or Paypal account information) and your mailing address.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, the Gemrize Limited may not be able to fulfill the purposes stated above or provide services to you if such data has not been provided. The Company may contact you to verify the accuracy of the data supplied. Gemrize Limited will not retain personal data longer than as necessary.
Notwithstanding the above, Gemrize Limited intends to use your personal data to market or promote products or services, or to conduct activities as follows:
- Sending information in relation to the Company’s products and services, activities, promotions, and events;
- Marketing and promoting activities for us, our vendors, business partners and other selected companies;
- Joint marketing schemes with other third parties;
- Customizing personalized marketing and promotional information (including benefits and privileges) to you;
- Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis for business analysis purposes;
- Evaluation and further enhancement of products and services; or
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
Before we use your personal information for direct marketing, we need your consent. Please indicate your consent by checking the appropriate box when you are creating your user account with us on our website. You may at any time, request Gemrize Limited to change your preference chosen in respect of the usage of your personal data for direct marketing and not to use your personal data in direct marketing. Should you wish to update your preference at any time, please contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of personal data
- any other company within Gemrize Limited, whether within or outside Hong Kong, for any of the purposes stated in this form. If you do not wish Gemrize Limited to transfer as such, please inform us by emailing email@example.com;
- any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of the Gemrize Limited’s business;
- any person to whom Gemrize Limited, in its belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that would identify an individual (i.e., name, mailing address, email address, credit card or Paypal information). We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party without your consent.
Rights of access and update of personal data
You may check whether Gemrize Limited holds any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update or correction, or request a copy of your personal data held by Gemrize Limited by contacting us through the contact details specified below.
We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before processing your request. A reasonable fee may be charged to cover administrative costs. We will respond to you within a reasonable time.
Phone: 852 2191 9781 (We are available Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00pm HKT)