Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website Gemrize Limited, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.gemrize.com, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of Gemrize Limited. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Gemrize Limited and that your use of Gemrize Limited shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that Gemrize Limited is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Gemrize Limited is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
You acknowledge and agree that Gemrize Limited may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Gemrize Limited authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Gemrize Limitedand any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Gemrize Limited has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Gemrize Limited is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Gemrize Limited may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Gemrize Limited is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resources available from such resources or websites.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and
- maintain and promptly update the data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Gemrize Limited has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Gemrize Limited has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our services (or any portion thereof). Gemrize Limited is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children.
Member Account, Password and Security
You may receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Gemrize Limited of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Gemrize Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the above.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not Gemrize Limited, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via www.gemrize.com. Gemrize Limited does not control the content posted via our website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You agree to not use our services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our services;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Gemrize Limited official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of our services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt our services or servers or networks connected to www.gemrize.com, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to www.gemrize.com;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Security Agent and Exchange Commission of any country, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
You acknowledge that Gemrize Limited may or may not pre-screen content, but that Gemrize Limited and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Gemrize Limited and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the Terms & Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by Gemrize Limited or submitted to Gemrize Limited.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Gemrize Limited may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms & Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Gemrize Limited, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of our services, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that our services and software embodied within our website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Gemrize Limited and/or content providers who provide content to our services. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into our services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on www.gemrize.com, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion
Gemize Limited does not claim ownership of any content you submit or make available for inclusion.
You agree to indemnify and hold Gemrize Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit or otherwise make available through our website, your use of the services provided, your violation of the Terms & Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
No Resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our services, use of our services, or access to the services.
Modifications to Our Services
Gemrize Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Gemrize Limited shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
You agree that Gemrize Limited may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Gemrize Limited account, any associated email address, and access to our services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, breaches or violations of the Terms & Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, or extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Gemrize Limited account includes removal of access to all offerings within our services, and deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and barring further use of our service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Gemrize Limited sole discretion without notice to you and that Gemrize Limited shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, removal of any associated data and files, or access to our services.
Gemrize Limited may provide you with notices usually, but not limited to, in the form of regular mail or email Notice of changes to the Terms & Conditions or other items may also be updated and communicated.
Changes to the Terms
Gemrize Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Gemrize Limited after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.